Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Picking pumpkins, changing leaves, slightly frost weather and FALL BREAK are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I am amazed at Parker, and at the fact that it's been 15 days and I haven't severely damaged her yet. Whew!

3. When I spent almost a year collecting urine and watching government employees and suspected drug users pee in a cup, I was convinced I'd never find a job I liked. But now I haveand that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I I like to either read while listening to music or watch really superfluous movies (like X-men) over and over.

5. At school is where you'll find me most often. It sucks a good deal of my time.

6. A rainy day is good for napping on the couch!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting up with Parker every 3 hours since I no longer have the excuse of needing to work tomorrow (there's sarcasm for you), tomorrow my plans include napping while a friend comes over to sit with Parker and going with Suellen to the grocery store and Sunday, I want to do so much grade that my hand cramps up and falls off!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I noticed the common theme of sleep vs. no sleep. May you get much sleep and may Parker quickly learn that night time and nap time are for sleeping.