Friday, June 6, 2008

Almost Done!

I'm squeezing this in on my last Friday of work before summer. Yippie!

1. Idle hands are...wait....I don't think I know what those are.
2. I love standing half-asleep in the shower. It's a great way to wake up
3. My favorite time of the day is when everything is done. Unfortunately, that's about 30 seconds before I fall asleep.
4. The last tea I drank was yuck I hate tea.
5. I like to sit on our deck in the Summer. It's my new favorite place.
6. My mother always said be sure to say 'I love you' before you hang up the phone with someone you care about. Ok, well, she didn't actually ever say that, but she always did it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to shopping for graduation gifts, tomorrow my plans include University's graduation and a tour of parties and Sunday, I want to sleep, but I'll probably have to mow the lawn!

2 comments:

amypfan said...

I'm with you on #3... and hope you had fun at Borders tonight!

Cathy said...

Happy Summer Vacation!