Saturday, May 3, 2008

Getting closer...

Ok - It's Saturday this time, so that's a whole day closer to my new goal of posting on Friday.

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are...well my previous answer would have been skim milk and splenda in my coffee, but since too much coffee and too much stress have reeked havoc on my stomach lately, I'm not drinking coffee any more; so, I guess it's whatever two ingredients make up diet coke.
2. Quiet often amazes me. One, because it happens so rarely. Two, because it can be quite profound.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is...not here!?! We don't have one.
4. Lay it all out, mix it all together and voila! You have the giant mess I create each weekend when I try to get my grading done.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow fresh herbs.
6. Pets are best au naturel. I hate animals in clothing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Once Upon a Mattress, tomorrow my plans include the Kahl's baby shower and playing Once Upon a Mattress and Sunday, I want to not play Once Upon and Mattress, which is good because I don't have to!

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Hoping that you are Mattress-free by the time you read this...