Friday, May 9, 2008

On time

I'm giving myself big props for doing this on Friday.

1. The pasta had an extra secret ingredient; it was cheese! Those are pretty much the two staples of my diet.
2. Looking out through my window, I think how the hell can the grass grow so fast in the back yard when it's dying in the front yard!
3. Right now, I need June.
4. The Manual High School band concert is where I went Thursday night; it was a great way to remind myself how good of a teacher Suellen is. And a great way to kill time. I assumed myself by touching every button on the light board.
5. Why do migranes hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the baby!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly a cookout with Barb and Kathy, tomorrow my plans include baby stuff and house cleaning and Sunday, I want to nap!

3 comments:

amypfan said...

Very proud of you for posting on time. :)

amypfan said...

Oh, and I'm with you on the migraines!!!

Cathy said...

Excellent postage! And I'm SO with you on naps. Isn't that what God invented Sunday afternoons for?