Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ok - I'm behind

Blame Suellen and the Manual High School Band

1. On my laziest day I like to go out to a late breakfast, read and watch a movie with Suellen!
2. Making lists of things I've really already mostly accomplished and then crossing them off makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little old fashion glass bottles of pop and big beds.
4. This summer I want to get everything set up for the baby before school starts.Yikes!
5. The desire to pretend to be a writer again made me start my blog. You can see that I'm doing so well at it.
6. Red Starbursts and orange circus peanuts are two candies I hate.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I played at the Manual High School graduation, today my plans include loitering at various places while 'chaperoning' the IPS All-City Band in the 500 parade eventhough I'm not allowed to walk with them through the parade or stand in the staging and demarshalling areas, and Sunday, I want to grill!

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Who hates red Starbursts? Weirdo.