Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Here we go...

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a a baby. Duh!

2. Milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. It's normally old and moldy things in tupperware, but I've cleaned the fridge recently so now it's just milk, which Suellen drinks by the tanker truck load.

3. I never leave home without my phone and a pen.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be either light mayo or ranch dressing because you are what you eat, and I eat a lot of those.

5. Tardiness is really high up on my list of pet peeves. It hate things that start late.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was why am I forcing myself to stay awake just to watch bad television. I do this a lot. I'll crawl into bed and turn on something completely mind-numbing to help me fall asleep. It works, I start getting sleepy, but then I refuse to actually go to sleep before the current show ends.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing a few more P related projects, tomorrow my plans include enjoying a baby shower with all our Butler friends and Sunday, I want to hang out with friends who are still in town and nap, so I can prepare for the floor installation that is happening next week!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I too am quite looking forward to the wingding tomorrow. Wonderful things to spoil babies as they deserve to be spoiled!