Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. Dancing to the radio while being completely goofy because I haven't slept in 4 days makes me happy.

2. The last time I went to the doctor with Suellen I nearly fainted. At 36 weeks our baby weighs 8lbs 10oz!

3. When I drive I sing to stay awake, and I swear...a lot.

4. I saw zero moose standing anywhere in New Hampshire. For the whole year we were there, everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - said we'd see moose. We didn't see any the whole time. We even spent our last night there in the car in the woods waiting and nothing! Last night Suellen and I found this particularly funny since now she is apparently going to birth a moose.

5. Give me lower gas prices, give me more time to read and write , give me a good night's sleep.

6. Next week I am looking forward to potentially having the world's largest baby.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning in preparation for our adoption home study, tomorrow my plans include our adoption home study and Sunday, I want to nap and grade and prepare to have the world's largest baby!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmmm I sense a theme here... ;)

Cathy said...

I guess you didn't really need moose in NH, if you're going to have your own. It's going to be so awesome that she'll be here so soon! Even if she is a "moose", I bet she'll still be the most beautiful moose in the world!