Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

It's been the world's most hectic week. Monday, we took the cats to the vet because they had been puking for about a week. Now they had stopped by Monday, but we still thought it warranted an appointment. The vet told us it was probably because we had recently changed food. She said we should switch back. Well, we aren't switching back. At least not just yet since apparently they've adjusted.

Anyway, I caught the stomach bug on Tuesday and spent all night in bed. Wednesday, I managed to pull myself out of bed and come to school because I felt I really needed to be here for Back to School Night. I've been secretly hoping that Suellen would go into labor prior to Back to School so I wouldn't have to attend, but no such luck. It went well, but it was a long night.

Last night was an equally long night, but for better reasons. I got offered a free seat in the 15th row on the 50 yard line at the Colts game. Now, the game pretty much sucked because it was the preseason, and I don't even really like the Colts but the new stadium is pretty awesome, and the seats were amazing so I couldn't pass it up. If you are thinking I'm horrible for leaving Suellen alone, she wasn't alone. She got to hang out with Amy, and she even gave me permission to go; so, I'm choosing to not feel guilty about it.

And now I'm tired and very thankful that it's the end of the day.

1 comment:

Krysten said...

I'm going to have a baby tomorrow! Yeah! I can't wait for you to have your baby too! :)